Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Pride may automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and any pages you request on our site. Pride may use this information to measure how visitors use our website, to improve our content, and for other internal business purposes. Pride does not associate this non-personal data with any personal information you provide.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit Pride’s website without revealing any personal information. However, Pride will need certain personal information if you want to access collection calendars for our services. This information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Pride will use this information to provide you with the appropriate collection calendar.
By visiting Pride’s website and furnishing any personal information, you are confirming that you are eighteen years old or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under age eighteen.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Pride will never share any of your personal information with third parties. Our company may otherwise disclose your personal information if…
- we have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- responding to subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process;
- protecting or defending the rights or property of Pride Disposal & Recycling Company; or
- we determine that your actions on our website violate any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Links to Other Sites
Pages throughout the Pride website may occasionally contain links to external sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects your information.
We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access through access-control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security measures. We also retain your personal information only so long as necessary for the purposes described above, or as required by law.